Even a Scorpion Sting Hurts Just as Much: A Sobering Look at Men as Victims of Intimate Partner Abuse and Violence7
Side Effects of the Coexistence of Tradition Medicine with Biomedicine in Primary Health Service Delivery in Rural Areas of Tanzania4
‘Uncovering hidden struggles among disaster survivors in Tanzania: Are they vulnerable survivors or resilient victims?4
The Dynamics of Faith-based Organisations’ Healthcare Interventions in Urban Tanzania: An Ethnographic Inquiry of Direct Aid and Bethel Revival Temple3
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.